SkyHotel has arrived – great annual % forecast returns for investors!
Hervey Bays most exciting investment opportunity.
Minimal investor spots available – Register now for a product disclosure statement!
SkyHotel | A view to your next investment What is SkyHotel? Sky Hotel is a new seven-storey build with rooftop restaurant, conference and event facilities. Developed by Tim Wright (Current Ramada Hotel Hervey Bay Developer) and built behind the existing Ramada Hervey Bay Hotel, forming a complete precinct. Expected start date Jan 2022.
For more information, please act quickly to register for a product disclosure statement.
SkyHotel Fast Facts
- Experience the power of collective investment, minimum investment $5,000
- Benefit from a forecast minimum 8% per annum average cash return
- Investment is secured and managed by an independent custodian
- Asset ownership, tax advantages, prospective capital growth
- Managed by Ramada Hervey Bay
What is the SkyHotel
SkyHotel is stage two of an elegant integrated development in Hervey Bay. The development has 83 rooms including executive rooms and a presidential suite. Once complete it will form a precinct between The Ramada Hotel and Sky Hotel, Hervey Bay.
This seven storey, architecturally designed building will be crowned by a roof top bar, restaurant, and multipurpose function centre. SkyHotel will take advantage of magnificent uninterrupted ocean views over the marina and out to the renowned Fraser Island, including 360° vistas of the Hervey Bay area and hinterland.
The Top 7 Benefits
- Forecast minimum 8% per annum cash return with tax advantages plus prospective capital growth
- Fixed first year investment return
- 5-year trust term until final sale of asset and distribution of any capital growth
- Return paid monthly with a guaranteed minimum
- Fraser Coast is one of the fastest growing areas in Australia
- SkyHotel is part of the Ramada Hervey Bay which is a franchisee of the largest hotel group in the world
- Investing at cost to optimise any future capital growth
SkyHotel’s Key Features
- SkyHotel has 83 beautifully appointed rooms
- 78 luxury hotel rooms
- 7 storey architecturally designed building
- 4 executive rooms with lounge
- 1 presidential suite for unsurpassed luxury
- Accompanying rooftop bar, restaurant and multipurpose conference facilities